PRIMARY CARE TODAY:
LESSONS LEARNT, FUTURE ACTION FOR SUSTAINABILITY
KEY TOPICS COVERED
- Leadership and Creative Governance in Primary Care
- Resilient Healthcare: A pandemic & World Cup Recap
- Clinical practice updates
- Artificial Intelligence & Innovations in Primary Health Care
- Infectious Disease – Surveillance & Control
- Mental Health, Screening & Management
- Optimizing Health & Wellbeing through Lifestyle Medicine & Wellness
- Advances in Health Professions Education & Research
- Reflect on innovative health management systems and quality improvement initiatives for improved health outcomes and patient safety in primary care
- Identify up-to-date and evidence-based diagnostic and therapeutic management options for common illnesses in primary health care settings
- Recognize family and community-centered international best practices in health promotion and disease prevention
- Approaches to health professions education, workforce training and capacity building in the primary care practice
- Recognize the importance of and opportunities for research in primary care for improved population health outcomes
More than 30 sessions covering a wide variety of topics that are shaping the future of primary healthcare.
6 workshop sessions covering some of the key topics in primary healthcare.
Accepted reasearch abstracts will be showcased to and shared with the academic and healthcare community.